Chassidic Expressions Art and Music School
Chassidic Art, Drama, and Music School
A place where a child can nurture and express their creative spirit in a healthy Chassidic atmosphere.
The Chassidic Art, Drama, and Music School is geared for boys and girls separately, ages 5-15.
Our Art and Music program is led by professional artists and features many artistic expressions
- And More.
Our children spend quality time in the afternoon enhancing their creativity.
Our Performing Arts – Drama program is a powerful learning experience for children. It boosts literacy, encourages communication, stimulates curiosity, engages the imagination, and increases their attention span. The drama transports both the actor and the audience into the hearts and minds of various historical characters, fostering a greater understanding of human feelings and the actions they inform – all within a carefully constructed and safe environment. Also, it affords an entertaining way for children to explore the rich legacy of Jewish stories and reflect on their deeper meanings.
Gardening is an excellent hands-on opportunity to teach children about Hashem’s beautiful world.
Children learn so much from growing things, and the lessons are immeasurable. They help develop many essential skills, including:
- A child learns to care for a plant’s well-being and Hashem’s world.
- A child learns the notion of cause and effect at play as they witness the interaction between plants, their need for water, and the consequences of harmful growths.
- A child develops self-confidence when they reach milestones in the garden, such as seeing their plants grow and enjoying the fruits of their labor.
- A child gains an understanding and appreciation for the outdoors in a safe and pleasant setting.
- A child discovers the beauty of nature as they explore the sciences of plants, animals, and weather.
- A child builds cooperation and teamwork as they invest themselves towards common goals.
The future of Jewish education is here